This website is run and administered by Mr Bongo Worldwide LTD
If you continue to browse and use this
website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following
govern Mr Bongo’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If
you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not
use our website.
Mr Bongo is the trading name of Mr Bongo Worldwide Limited, a company
registered in England. The term ‘Mr Bongo’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to
the owner of the website whose registered office is Chantry Lodge, Pyecombe Street, Pyecombe, West Sussex, BN45 7EE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this
website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice. Any reproduction or redistribution of any content
on this website is prohibited.
browsing preferences. For more information on cookies and how to
disable them, you can consult the information provided by the
Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org
- Neither we nor any third parties provide
any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that
such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and
we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials
on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be
liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any
products, services or information available through this website meet
your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is
owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited
to, the design, code, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this
website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are
acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also
include links to other websites. These links are provided for your
convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we
endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- Your use of this website and any dispute
arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- All orders are subject to availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved until payment has been processed.
- Pre-order shipment dates are subject to changes due to manufacturing and delivery dates to us.
- If you have registered interest in a
product via our Wishlist facility, we will notify you by email as soon
the product or further information becomes available.
Returns & Refunds
- Goods proven damaged on receipt will be replaced by Mr Bongo
- They must arrive back at Mr Bongo
warehouse as shipped (unless a photo is provided before shipping) 14
days from receipt. Items should be returned in their original packaging
to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
- We will email a returns label to you - please print and attach. Please note that this does not include postage.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1273 600546 for further information